Go Do - Jónsi

2.03.2012

Right-O!


Was it really just one week ago we landed in Amsterdam?? I cannot believe how fast time flew on our group trip to England, but at the same time it feels like I've been here forever!


Visiting Canterbury and London was a whirlwind six-day trip. Canterbury is a charming small town with cobblestone streets, little cafes and shops on every corner, and a wealth of history. London, in contrast, is busy and jam-packed but similarly full of history... you can't walk far without running into some big monument or another. Our hotels were both centrally located so it was fun to walk around and explore all of the different areas.

Highlights:

  • Tower of London... I made a real life Amazing Race experience for myself after losing my subway card and having to find my way to the Tower - at a full sprint- with 4 other group members. But we made it and it was SO worth it!
  • St. Paul's Cathedral (Whatup, Princess Di?)
  • The British Museum (not my favorite)
  • Harrod's (looooved it!)
  • Afternoon tea at Bea's of Bloomsbury (check off the bucket list!)


All in all, a fabulous trip. Unbelievable architecture, greatest accents and tea to last for years.  Pictures are worth a thousand words, so with that I'll sign off and leave you with the album... Cheers!

Click this link for my photo album from the trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment